How The Daylight Beach Club Guest List Works
We make getting on the Daylight Beach Club guest list as easy as it can be! Simply fill out the below form with your name, contact information, the number of people within your party, and the date you want to attend.
Each night, we submit our guest list directly to the Daylight Beach Club door.
It’s as easy as that. No stress. No catches. No surprises when you get there.
After sending us your guest list reservation, you’ll receive confirmation texts from our sister site “CompGuestList.com” (it’s us, we promise). Follow the simple instructions (arrive by the right time, be in dress code, over age 21, and the correct male-to-female ratio) and you’re all set.
Anything you should be worried about?
You shouldn’t worry, it’s bad for you. For the VAST majority of events (98.9%++), our nightclub partners honor guest lists exactly as described. No worries whatsoever. The exceptions are for very busy holiday weekends (NYE, Memorial Day, Labor Day) and the occasional VERY special guest or performer.
If you want to double check availability or have any questions, we’re here for you. Simply reply to your confirmation e-mails, texts, or shoot us a message to [email protected].
What’s Included When I Sign Up For The Daylight Beach Club Guest List:
- Daylight guest list (and their guest list line) is available for both men and women, but men must have at least as many women checking in with them to be honored on the guest list.
- Women on our guest list will receive free entrance into the club. Men on our list will receive either free or discounted entrance into the club, depending on the event.
- We recommend arriving to Daylight by 10:30pm, but you just need to be checked in no later than 12:00am (the list closes).
- Arrive in dress code. And be at least 21 years old with valid ID.
- Club management reserves all rights.
Sign Up For Daylight Beach Club Guest List For Free: