Good News! You’re on your way to a great night at Beach Club At Night! Read the rules below!
We’ve added you directly to the actual list that Daylight Beach Club At Night uses each night at their door. To help make sure you have a stress free experience getting into the nightclub, please make sure to review your confirmation email.
*Updated rules will be sent out via email they day of your event. We are not liable for individuals who are charged for the guest list as management reserves all rights and can change the guest list rules based on capacity, special events, performances, holiday weekends OR if you arrive after the guest list cut off time.
Before you get there….
- Don’t forget that Daylight Beach Club At Night requires men to check in with at least an equal number of women in order to use the guest list.
- Plan on arriving around 10pm for the guest list.
- Each week Daylight Beach Club At Night management sends us guest list “rules,” which we will send to you on the day of your event.
- Everyone in your group must be age 21 or older (with ID) and in dress code.
- Daylight Beach Club At Night Management reserves all rights.
When you get there….
- Find the signs for the guest list line.
- There will be a person with an iPad checking you in, likely requiring you to show ID that matches the name you signed up with us.
- Enjoy yourself!
WANT TO SIGN UP FOR ANOTHER GUEST LIST?
Click here for Las Vegas Nightclubs.
Click here for Las Vegas Dayclubs (Season Is March – October).