Expect to see the following changes at Marquee Dayclub until June 1, 2021:
- Limited general admission – Tickets sold online – All ticket holders will have a seated area inside the venue and all safety measures will be followed as they continue to work with all state guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
- No guest list
- Table reservations are required as socially distant space is limited.
- Table costs start around $500-$750.
- The number of guests is now limited to 8 people per table.
- Masks are to be worn except when eating or drinking.
About Marquee Dayclub
Marquee Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan spans 22,000 square-feet of the expansive multi-level Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub entertainment complex and boasts two pools, several bars and a gaming area. Some of the top djs, such as Andrew Reyel, Cedric Gervais and Tritonal, each hold summer residencies.
Before we get into the insider tips, take a minute to watch this video and see what to expect when visiting Marquee Las Vegas.
After seeing what a day at Marquee is actually like, i’m sure you’re thinking to yourself that you want to go. We’ve got you covered. Just click below to message a Marquee Las Vegas VIP host directly.
Insider Tips For Marquee Dayclub:
NAVIGATING THE ROPES: Average wait times are 45 minutes – 2 hours on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Best to arrive by: 11a.m. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. 10:00PM for their Thursday Night parties.
HOW TO GET TO MARQUEE DAYCLUB: Follow the signage throughout The Cosmopolitan to the main entrance of Marquee Nightclub, which is located on the second floor of the upstairs restaurant area (hint: look for the escalators next to the giant chandelier bar).
BEST FOOD TO ORDER: Check out the pizza or chicken caesar wrap!
DRINK PRICES: Mixed drinks start at $15, Beers $8, Shots $8
BOTTLE SERVICE PRICING: Cabana and daybed pricing varies depending on demand and what event they have going on. For an accurate quote on a bottle service minimum and table pricing, visit the Marquee Dayclub bottle service page.
BEST CABANA LOCATION: While there certainly isn’t a bad cabana location. Each of their “grand cabanas” on the upper deck offer a private pool area for you and your friends to drink, swim, and enjoy the day.
GUEST LIST: Sign up for free guest list here.