We make getting on the Elia Beach Club guest list as easy as it can be! Click here, fill out the form with your name, contact information, the number of people within your party, and the date you want to attend, and we do the rest.
It’s as easy as that. No stress. No catches. No surprises when you get there.
What’s included when I sign up for the Elia Beach Club guest list?
- Elia Beach Club guest list is available for both men and women.
- Women will get in for free, meaning no cover charge.
- Men will get in for free or receive discounted entry.
- Men may be asked to be with an even ratio, meaning they must have at least as many women checking in with them. Refer to your email confirmations for rules and updates.
- Club management reserves all rights.
After submitting your guest list reservation, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your guest list rules and other things you should know such as:
- Arrive by the right time
- Be in dress code
- Be over age 21
- Have valid identification such as a passport or driver’s license. (international ones work as well).
On the day of your event you will receive a follow up email confirmation and text message with any changes and/or updates to the rules.
You shouldn’t worry, it’s bad for you. For the VAST majority of events (98.9%++), our club partners honor guest lists exactly as described. No worries whatsoever. The exceptions are for very busy holiday weekends (NYE, Memorial Day, Labor Day) and the occasional VERY special guest or performer.
How much does the Elia Beach Club guest list cost?
There is never a cost to join our Las Vegas guest lists. Our guest list for Elia Beach Club is free.
Do I have to wait in line?
Upon arriving at the Elia Beach Club, there will be a dedicated line for the guest list. That is where you want to be. Depending on the event, their may or may not be a long line. Just know, this is the quickest moving line.