First time clubbing Las Vegas tonight? Here’s all the info you need on Las Vegas nightclubs, including club guides, bottle service, free guest list, dress codes and more!
Trying to choose the best nightclubs in Las Vegas is a lot like choosing a candy from a box of delicious chocolate confections. If you choose two, you probably won’t enjoy the full experience of the first. You want to be sure you’re choosing wisely. Careful planning, research and LasVegasNightclubs.com are your friends here. LasVegasNightclubs.com has been known to party in the Las Vegas nightclubs for over 11 years and with over 14,000,000 people. We know the top nightclubs in Vegas. We can find yours regardless of who you are or who is in your group, male, female or both. Keep in mind that finding what the best Las Vegas night clubs have to offer, is less of a sprint and more of an endurance race.
The first place to go to is, of course, is LasVegasNightclubs.com. We’ve been highly rated by visitors who care about such things. Now is the time to learn what time is the best for nightspots in Vegas: On the nights that they are open, Vegas clubs are generally open from 10:00 p.m. to 4 a.m. Some of the Vegas nightclubs stretch those hours a bit by starting at 9:30 p.m to 5:30 a.m. It all depends on the Las Vegas clubs.
So the question still remains: Which Las Vegas nightclubs are worth your dollars and which ones aren’t. As you delve into the selection process, remember that the nightclubs you’ll be choosing from are some of the top Las Vegas Nightclubs and it’s going to be a tough choice no matter how fairly you apprise each one individually.
We’ve simply broken down Vegas clubs by night of week, location and based on all of the major questions that people usually send our way. If you need any assistance, please contact our free direct nightclub hosts, post a question in our Vegas message board, or e-mail us at [email protected]
These are all the nightclubs on the Las Vegas strip:
- 1 Oak Las Vegas – Located at The Mirage, 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Apex Social Club – The newest nightclub in Vegas located at Palms Casino Resort, 4321 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Chateau – Located at Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Drai’s Las Vegas – Situated on the rooftop of The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, 3595 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Drai’s After Hours – Located in the The Cromwell. Look for the signs next to the nightclub.
- EBC At Night – Previously known as Surrender. Located inside Encore, 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Hakkasan Las Vegas – Inside the MGM Grand, 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Jewel – Aria Resort & Casino, 3730 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158
- KAOS – Palms Casino & Resort, 4321 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Lavo Brunch – Inside The Palazzo, 3325 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Light – At Mandalay Bay, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Marquee Las Vegas – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, 3708 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Omnia Las Vegas – Located inside Caesars Palace, 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- On The Record – Park MGM, 3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Tao Las Vegas – Inside The Venetian, 3355 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- XS Las Vegas – Located in-between Encore and Wynn, 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Nightclubs By Day Of The Week
Don’t waste your time trying to figure out what are the best nightclubs tonight. We have everything you need right here:
- Monday: Marquee, Jewel
- Tuesday: Omnia
- Wednesday: EBC At Night, On The Record, Light, 1 Oak, Chateau
- Thursday: Drai’s, Tao, Hakkasan, Apex Social Club, Chateau
- Friday and Saturday: All Vegas clubs are solid options on Fridays and Saturdays, so you should narrow them down using our guides based on what type of party best fits what you are looking for in terms of being the busiest, a megaclub, an intimate party or your favorite DJ.
- Sunday: KAOS (SOAK), Hakkasan, Drai’s, XS
Bottle Service & VIP Hosts
One of the memorable experience you have when you visit a Las Vegas nightclub is bottle service. You will enjoy spectacular bottle deliver and service, almost making the price worth it. Bottle service will get your and your group your very own VIP table. This is separate from the general public and guarantee entry and give you a place to cool your heals. It allows you to party in this space all night long at no extra charge. Included your get a bottle service waitress, security and a busser.
A question we get asked all the time is, “how much is a table in Vegas?” Vegas bottle service prices typically start at $550 and can go as high as $10,000+ depending on venue, DJ and table location. The more money you spend, the best bottle service presentations you will get, and that my friends will get you up close and personal with the females at your table. Bottle service is not a waste of money. Trust us. The best way to inquire about a table is to contact a direct Las Vegas nightclub host. Or if you’re looking to split a table, visit our page on our Vegas message board.
Guest List & Promoters
The question is how to get into Vegas nightclubs for free or with a discount.Those days are gone; there are no more free Vegas club passes. It’s all about the the free guest list. First, decide which of the Vegas clubs you’d like to check out. Next, fill out our simple guest list form. Make sure to pick the date you would like to attend from the Las Vegas nightclub schedule, contact information, and the number of people in your group. Once you have submitted the form, you will receive a confirmation email and text which will include what to do next. On the day of your guest list, you will receive text reminders with instructions on what to do when you arrive at the nightclub.
If you decide to sign up for our free guest list, you do not need to purchase pre-sale tickets. We hook you up with free Vegas clubs. Don’t mess with free Vegas club passes. The guest list is free for groups of woman (who sometimes get free drinks) and typically groups of even ratio men to women. Groups of all men usually will be asked to pay some sort of cover charge or receive a discount. Don’t let your night ruined because a promoter forgot to put you on the guest list, we are the #1 nightlife guide online for Las Vegas, and will get you into the Vegas clubs with no issues.
Hotel Guest Entry
Sometimes. This depends on the pool and if any special events are going on. Refer to our individual guides for more information, and always make a point to speak with your hotel concierge as they can sometimes offer you unlisted accommodations.
The Dress Code
Most all Las Vegas Nightclubs will enforce a strict dress code whether you have a bottle service reservation or if you are on the guest list. The good news? Most of them are exactly the same. Girls can usually get away with everything from the LBD to fancy jeans and a sexy top. While guys must adhere to more of a patchwork of exceptions that depend on the club and the person. The official guide of most of all “official” Las Vegas nightclub dress codes will tell you that males and females can not wear any of the following and get in the club:
- Baggy Jeans
- Sports hats.
- Tennis shoes.
- Shoes that are considered too “sports like.”
- Cut offs
- Don’t show up to Las Vegas without reading our Las Vegas Nightlife Planning Guide! This is a must-read.
- Check out our Club Guides, where you can learn about the different clubs, to see which one(s) you want to visit.
- Read our travel guides, so you know everything you need to know before you arrive.
- Visit our nightclubs event calendar to see what events are going on. This is updated daily.
- Visit our Vegas nightlife forums. This is a place for you to ask any questions you may have and even meet people who are traveling to las vegas the same time as you.
- Once you’re here in Las Vegas, don’t be afraid reach out to a VIP host. We have the only list online of actual VIP hosts who work at all the clubs! Just fill out the form, and you will hear back within 24 hours.